*Price may vary depending on location.
|Compact Tiller||Model||FJ500 IN|
|Displacement||163 cm³ (9.9 cu in)|
|Net power (SAE J1349) * 1||3.6 kW @ 3,600 rpm|
|Maximum net torque (SAE J1349)||10.3 N-m @ 2,500 rpm|
|Compression Ratio||8.5 : 1|
|Fuel consumption||1.4 Liters (0.37 US gal, 0.31 lmp gal)/h|
|Ignition system||Transistorized magneto|
|Lubrication system||Forced splash|
|Oil capacity||0.58 Liter (0.61 US qt, 0.51 lmp qt)|
|Starting system||Recoil starter|
|Air cleaner||Dual type|
|Fuel used||Gasoline with a pump octane rating of 86 or higher|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.1 Liters (0.82 US gal, 0.68 lmp gal)|
|Dimensions||Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,435 x 925 x 1,015 mm|
*Specifications may change without prior notice
*Specifications shown may vary from actual unit
- The retractable wheel allows for easy storage and transport to the job site.
- The tilling speed/direction control which improve manoeuvrability in tight places allow midtime rotary tiller to operation in a variety of spaces and soil conditions.
- Powered by a high-output, 4-stroke, OHV engine compliant with Euro2 emission standards 3 part detachable tines and an adjustable depth bar enable operation in a wide variety of conditions and applications.
- With oversized fenders and dual motion clutch, the FJ500 provides safety and peace of mind while also complying with EN709 safety regulations.
- The snorkel air cleaner and quick drain system allow for easy maintenance and product longevity.